Quiz: Which spirit are you?
Post sponsored by
Answer these simple questions and we’ll reveal which Finders Spirit most closely matches your personality. Are you a smooth talker or full of zing?
Where would you most like to go on holiday next?
What word or phrase would your friends use to describe you?
- A smooth talker
- Refreshingly honest
What’s your favourite quote about travel?
- "You can shake the sand from your shoes, but not from your soul"
- "Just go. Go see all the beauty in the world"
- "We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment"
- "Traveling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself"
- "Traveling is not something you're good at. It's something you do, like breathing"
- "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
- "It feels good to be lost in the right direction"
If you were a fruit, what would you be?
- A pineapple
- A lemon
- A strawberry
- A durian
- An orange
- An apple
- A passionfruit
What's your favourite kind of holiday?
- Road trip
- City break
What's your favourite tasty treat?
- Ice lolly
What’s your favourite song from this list?
- A Thousand Miles – Vanessa Carlton
- Leaving on a Jet Plane – Peter, Paul and Mary
- Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Around the World – Daft Punk
- The Passenger – Iggy Pop
- We Gotta Get Out of This Place – The Animals
What’s your favourite mixer?
- Nothing, I like my booze neat
- Tonic water
Which one of these books is your favourite/would you most like to read?
- Down Under – Bill Bryson
- On the Road – Jack Kerouac
- Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail – Cheryl Strayed
- Into the Wild – Jon Krakauer
- The Motorcycle Diaries – Che Guevara
- Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time – Mark Adams
Where do you feel most at home?
- On a beach
- In a forest
- On an aeroplane
- Chilling at home
- Hiking up a big hill
- Somewhere new
- In a restaurant