Recipe: Finish your week in the best way with a Sunday Spritz
Kick back on your lounger with your dessert and this chilled-out mixer
What's the most relaxing day of the weekend? Sunday, of course. And this spritz is the perfect way to top off your laidback BBQ.
This cocktail is sweet, with a bit of bitterness from the frankly perfect combo of lemon, strawberry and cranberry. Top all that off with some Mionetto Prosecco, and you've got yourself something pretty special.
If you're looking for a cocktail to pair with fruity desserts, look no further. Citrussy zest from the lemons mixed with the Prosecco boosts fragrant apple and pear aromas, creating a perfect contrast to both fruits and chocolate flavours.
- 1 bottle – Mionetto Prosecco DOC
- 50 ml – Vodka
- 50 ml – Sugar syrup
- 50 ml – Unsweetened cranberry juice
- Fresh lemons and strawberries
- Fresh mint
- Ice cubes
- Chill a bottle of Mionetto Prosecco in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place some lemons and strawberries in a pitcher with 50ml of vodka, 50ml sugar syrup and 50ml unsweetened cranberry juice. Leave to marinate while your Prosecco is chilling.
- Fill a glass with ice, add one third of the fruity mixture to the glass and top with chilled Prosecco.
- Garnish with fresh mint.