Recipe: Gin Rosé Spritz – let's get berrylicious
Refreshing and berrylicious – this is a perfect, easy-to-make cocktail
We may be slipping towards autumn, but there's still plenty of time to get our summery cocktails on! We've even got a bit of nice weather, finally. If you like your cocktails with some refreshing bubbles and a bold berry flavour, look no further than this Gin Rosé Spritz.
The bold and sweet strawberry flavours of the Tarquin's gin used here are perfectly complemented by the real key ingredient – Mionetto Prosecco Rosé.
The red fruit aromas of this classically Italian rosé from the world's best-selling Prosecco brand will work perfectly with the bold sweetness of the berries, making it an ideal pairing with salty, umami food – some Italian BBQ, perhaps?
Regardless, this is an incredibly easy cocktail to prepare, and one that really puts Mionetto's fabulous Prosecco Rosé on show.
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé DOC
- 50ml Tarquin's Lime & Strawberry Gin
- Chill a bottle of Mionetto Prosecco Rosé in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, add 50ml of Tarquins Lime & Strawberry Gin.
- Top with Mionetto Prosecco Rosé and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh raspberries and mint.
Will Willis for Mionetto Prosecco