Just a few Days ago, I posted the Question: What makes a good Steak for you? I also mentioned that I sometimes really like Green Pesto on my Meat.
So here we go again. I had a Steak, yet again. And I covered it in a mixture of Green Pesto and some lovely Kräuterbutter.
The Green Robin Steak.
I had cooked it just the Way I like it, it really was almost Perfect. The only pre-cooking Seasoning I had used was some freshly ground Pepper, and it was awesome.
You really do not need very much when it comes to Steak.
A beautiful Rib Eye Steak.
After then cooking my Steak, I first slathered some Kräuterbutter onto it after letting the Meat rest. And then I covered it all in Green Pesto.
I really do like that Combination right now. It is fresh, just a little Cheesy and oh so good. Especially with the freshly cracked Pepper underneath.
- 300g Rib Eye Steak
- Freshly cracked Pepper to Season
- 30g Kräuterbutter
- 3tsp Green Pesto
Preparing the Steak
- Take your Steak out of the Fridge and Pepper it.
- Let it come to Room Temperature.
Cooking the Steak
- Cook your Steak to your desired done-ness. Mine is Medium to Medium-Rare.
- Let the Steak rest for as long as you cooked it.
Assembling the Green Robin
- Take your Kräuterbutter and spread it across the Steak.
- Take your Pesto and do the same.
- Enjoy your Steak!
Getting your Steak to Room Temperature takes a while, cooking it and letting it rest does not.
Me, Robin Ho.