Recipe: The perfect vanilla and blueberry overnight oats
Taking a little bit of stress out of a hectic morning
Post sponsored by
Move over porridge, this new breakfast delight is moving up the ranks, and Arla Skyr’s vanilla & blueberry overnight oats recipe is heading the charge. Bound to have Goldilocks devouring each and every bowl she encounters, this ready-prepared breakfast is perfect for those forward-thinking bears who pride themselves on their organisational skills.
“Who’s been eating my overnight oats?!”
It is the quickest fix. Why wake up worrying about what you’re going to provide your loved ones with for breakfast this morning when you can simply get it out of the way the night before. Arla Skyr’s vanilla and blueberry overnight oats are the perfect combinations of sweet, deliciously thick – and practical.
These overnight oats use Arla Skyr’s Vanilla yogurt to inject some life and sweetness into the humble oat. The trick is, by leaving this combination sitting while you sleep, by the time you wake up, the oats are enriched with the fresh and natural flavours of Arla Skyr’s yogurt.
This, combined with softened blueberries (our favourite superfood) and fibrous chia seeds assures this breakfast is long-lasting, seeing you through your morning feeling nice and full and happy.
Not only does it leave your stomach satisfied, but your ego too. Well done, you are now a hyper-organised, uber-productive breakfast master.
Plus, no one has to wait for anything to cool down right?
- 175g Arla Skyr Vanilla yogurt
- 175ml milk
- 100g jumbo oats
- 50g chia seeds
- 100g blueberries
- ...To Serve...
- 200g Arla Skyr Vanilla yogurt
- 1tbsp pistachio nuts, chopped
- A drizzle of honey
- Extra blueberries
- Place all of the ingredients for the overnight oats into a bowl. Mix well, cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, add 200g Arla Skyr Vanilla Yogurt and stir to loosen the mix.
- Spoon into serving bowls, drizzle with a little honey and top with chopped pistachio nuts and extra blueberries.