Salmon Tartare recipe
Easy. Homemade Salmon Tartare.
- 250g Salmon
- 2 Avocado
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Scallion
- 4 pieces of Chives
- Soy Sauce
- 1 lemon
- sesame seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or sesame oil
- Remove skin from the fish steak and cut it really thin and small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and the scallion.
- Put in a bowl the salmon and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive/sesame oil and mix it with a spoon. Don't forget to season it. (Salt and pepper)
- Little by little add the onion and the scallion and the sesame seed. You don't have to add the whole mentioned quantity add depending on your taste. Also put in the the bowl some lemon zest and mix it well. Put it a couple of minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roughly chop the avocado. (The avocado mustn't be very ripe). Mix the Avocado whit some salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- In a white plate take a round form and start to fill it at the bottom with the avocados and at the top with the salmon and wait for a couple of minutes.
- Take the round form off and add the a small tablespoon of wasabi and the two pieces of chives for plating. Add soy sauce at the bottom of the plate.
Be sure the salmon is very fresh and kept in good conditions.
Please rate the Recipe and if you try it please share your photos and THOUGHTS in the comments below.