Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe!
I originally done a post of this fudge back in December, now I give you the recipe.
Fairly simple and absolutely delicious! There is no bad time for fudge so I thought I would go ahead and post the recipe. Back around Christmas I made a batch of this fudge for my boss for Christmas. I knew he liked fudge and I knew he liked salted caramel, so win-win. Everyone so far that has tried this has loved it.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or as desired
- Line a 8 inch square baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar is melted and mixture comes to a simmer, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken. You will begin to slightly see the bottom of the pan while stirring.
- Remove from heat, let stand 30 seconds or until bubbles stop. Stir in the white baking chips. Let stand 2 minutes then stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour and spread into pan. Sprinkle with salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut and enjoy!
I used Himalayan pink sea salt on mine. Don't go too light on the salt you need that crunch and a bit of a saltiness.
I believe this came from a Kroger magazine.
I hope you give this a try. If so let me know down in the comments or if you have already had it before let me know that as well. Will this be your new guilty pleasure?