Home cooking brought to you by
Simple and Delicous Baked Chicken Alfredo
The perfect meal for a cozy winter night
Total time1h 20min
- 12 ounces of uncooked penne pasta. I used a whole box of the mini penne, but if you're using the normal size it's 12 ounces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chicken. There are multiple ways to do this, I bought a whole chicken, roasted it and added until it looked like enough. But cut it into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 12 ounces of broccoli, you can use fresh or frozen it's up to you. If it's fresh, steam it and if it's frozen, thaw it
- 2, 16 ounce jars of Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- The first thing you're going to do is preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next cook your pasta according to the instructions on the box. Once cooked, drain.
- To your pan of cooked pasta, add in your broccoli, cooked chicken and jars of Alfredo sauce and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into an ungreased 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted and it's warm all the way through. (There's nothing worse than a casserole that's cold in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy!