S'mores Cheesecake (It's as good as you think)
A fun and delicious recipe that combines two of my favorite things.
Happy Friday! Today I thought I would share with you a recipe that not only I love, but that my friends and family love and hopefully yours will too.
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of mini chocolate morsels
- 1 cup of marshmallows
- 4, 8 ounce packs of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 10 ounces of warmed hot fudge topping
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- The first thing you want to do is preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. After you've done that, grease your 9 inch spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl, add your graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the crumb mixture in the bottom of your spring form pan and halfway up the sides.
- Evenly spread the mini chocolate morsels and marshmallows across the bottom.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese on medium high until it's smooth and fluffy. Then scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and beat for another minute.
- Add in the corn starch and sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs and beat until well incorporated.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and heavy cream and mix, making sure it's well combined.
- Pour over the crust and spread evenly.
- Place your spring form into a roasting pan and add water to the pan, about halfway up the side. If you want some extra protection for your cheesecake you can wrap the spring form in foil.
- Bake for 90-95 minutes. Then turn off the oven and open the door halfway. Let it rest for about 10 minutes then take out of the oven.
- Let rest on the counter for about 10 minutes then run a knife between the spring form and the cheesecake to separate the two.
- Let the cheesecake cool for 1 hour.
- Turn on your oven broiler.
- Spread the warm hot fudge sauce over the top of the cheesecake and spread the marshmallows evenly over that.
- Place cheesecake under broiler for about 30-35 seconds so the marshmallows toast. You can also do this with a torch.
- Cool cheesecake completely, gently cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!