Start-of summer grill recipe: Mr. Q's garlicky sweet salmon
Why not try something a little different this Memorial Day weekend?
The sun is shining and we've all got a three-day weekend ahead of us – which means many of us are already thinking about what we can cook to mark our Memorial Day celebrations. Burgers and grilled meat are usually popular choices; but if you'd like to try something a little different this year, why not opt for this garlicky sweet salmon recipe from Mr. Q?
All it takes is a little preparation. Simply marinate the salmon overnight using Mr. Q's Garlicky Sweet Marinade, then you're all set to broil it on the big day. It's perfect served with a side salad or potatoes, so feel free to customize the recipe to suit your taste.
- 4 (4-oz) salmon fillets
- 8 tbsp Mr. Q's Garlicky Sweet Grilling Marinade
- Put the salmon fillets in a couple plastic containers and pour over Mr. Q's Garlicky Sweet Grilling Marinade. Leave the salmon to marinate for at least 3 hours (overnight is best).
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooking grate on top.
- Brush the salmon with some extra Mr. Q's Marinade and place it (if there's skin, skin facing down) on the cooking grate.
- Set your oven to broil high. Place the salmon 6 inches from the heat source and broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Flip each salmon fillet and brush with some more Mr. Q's Marinade.
- Put back in the oven and broil for a further 3-5 minutes, until your preferred level of caramelization occurs on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Use promo code FT10 for 10% off.