Super easy Edamame Spaghetti with pesto recipe
Explore Cuisine is pasta with a high IQ. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. This simple Edamame Spaghetti dish can be on your table in just 10 minutes.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- Coarse salt
- 60g roasted almonds, unsalted
- 500g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g fresh chives, chopped
- 100g fresh Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving two cups of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile, pulse almonds in a food processor until smooth. Add parsley, chives, oil, and Parmesan; process until smooth. Season pesto with salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta and pesto in a large bowl, adding pasta cooking liquid by 1/4-cupfuls until saucy. Season with salt and pepper.
Explore Cuisine Pasta