Super quick and delicious Pasta
Guaranteed in just under 15 minutes.
This simple Pasta recipe is easy to make and utterly delicious. I'm eating it every now and then (when I'm short of time) and I won't get enough of it. It's made by ingredients you most likely have at home. Everyone can make it. Please give it a go and tell me what you think.
- 250g of Pasta (any Pasta you like)
- 2 Tbsp of good quality olive oil
- 1 Chili medium heat (or 2 if you like it hot)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of tinned whole peeled tomatoes (tastes way better than chopped ones)
- 1 Tbsp of tomato puree´
- a few leaves of basil (optional)
- 20g of Parmesan
- Balsamic vinegar (make sure it's thick in consistency)
- Get your chopping board, a pot and a medium sized pan ready. Fill your water boiler and switch it on.
- Start by chopping the chili in to small pieces. Leave the seeds out if you want. Then peel the garlic and finely chop it.
- The water should be boiling by now. Put your pot on a high heat and fill in the water with a good amount of salt. Put the Pasta in and cook it aldente (mostly for about 10 minutes)
- While the Pasta is cooking get your pan on the hob. Medium heat. Add the olive oil and the chili. After about 30 seconds add the garlic and let it sweat.
- Add the tomatoes and squash them with the back of a spoon. Along with the tomatoes add 10 Tbsp. of Pasta water (magic ingredient). Then add the tomato puree´. Add the basil (optional). Stir it, add salt and pepper. Season to taste.
- Let that cook until the Pasta is ready.
- When the Pasta is ready, drain it and pour the pasta into the sauce. Toss it.
- Put your Pasta onto 2 plates.
- Grate the Parmesan over the pasta.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the pasta.
- Dig in and enjoy.