Was either this or eat my own leg... god it was good
- A tin of Campbells Chicken soup.
- 200g of broken spaghetti bits.
- A large tin of Heinz Chicken & Mushroom soup.
- 100g of grated mozzarella/cheddar Mix.
- 2tbsp of chilli jam.
- 4tbsp of Flaming Hot Doritos (crushed)
- 10 slices of wafer thin ham.
- 1/2 a smoked sausage
- Mix the Doritos and cheeses into a bowl and leave to the side.
- Cook the spaghetti then drain off water.
- Mix both tins of soup and chilli jam into spaghetti.
- Chop up sausage and ham into small bits then add as to spaghetti well.
- Tip spaghetti into Pyrex dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Heat oven to 180c (the magic number for anything)
- Place into oven for 20mins.
- Eat it all, happy in the knowledge you've prevented isolation induced cannibalism for one more day.
- Freeze what isn't eaten, you may need it for another day in the wasteland.
Unrelated side note - I had Weetabix this morning, but the choice was between having it with long-life almond milk or mineral water. In order to save that milk for a last resort I choose water mixed with a drop of maple syrup... nowhere near as successful as the above recipe. I should've ate them dry like biscuits (still edible at least however)
A weary traveller looking to help survivors in this post-apocalyptic land, also give out side quests every Friday in exchange for rare items such as Wispa Gold.