Sweet Potato Pie
Need an additional pie for your Christmas Dinner Table? HERE IT IS!!
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Milk or Cream
- Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- Teaspoon of Allspice
- Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Frozen Pie Crust, or crust of your choice
- Wine, or booze of your choice
Get in the &^$%# van everyone, It's pie time!
- Get your large potatoes out, wash them of course. And please be sure you boil the potatoes. If you try to put this together without boiling the potatoes, I will laugh at you.
- Make sure the potatoes are soft to the touch
- Put them in a bowl, and add your ingredients
- Mix it all at medium speed, you can do high speed, only if you want potato mix all over your walls. But keep it medium
- Spoon the mixture in the pie crust of your choice
- Let bake for at least 20-25 minutes or until firm. You don't want a sloppy pie.
- Place in a window, let cool.
- Top your slice with the topping of your choice.
- Enjoy with the booze of your choice
- Get tipsy, but don't FaceTime me because I will laugh at you.
I don't have any notes. Just make sure you don't screw it up if you decide to make it. Share your thoughts and attempts as always, and I hope you enjoy it. Wait, this was a note. Whooops
My Mother, Vernetta Goodwine, My sister, Rose Denise Plush, and now It's mine. God rest their souls. I will forever hold this to my heart. Thank You. 🙏🏾❤