Thai style green prawn curry recipe
How about something fresh, aromatic and a little bit spicy to perk you up?
Post sponsored by
How about something fresh, aromatic and a little bit spicy to perk you up ? This Thai style prawn curry is a light, healthy and tasty treat – dig in!
- Spice blend: 1 small bunch, mint leaves
- A 3cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-2 green chillies (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Curry: 1 onion, sliced
- 200g raw tiger prawns
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100ml Yeo Valley 0% Fat Natural Yogurt
- 50g green beans
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 50g baby corn, cut in half lengthways
- To serve: 1 small bunch, coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced lengthways
- 1 lime, juice only
- Whizz all the ingredients for the spice blend in a food processor until it’s a smooth paste. Fry the paste in a non-stick pan for a few mins until fragrant. Add the onions, stir into the spices and cook gently for a further 4-5 mins until tender.
- Add the stock along with the beans, peas and sweetcorn and simmer for another 5 mins. Add the prawns and cook for a couple of mins until they turn pink, then stir in the yogurt.
- Serve the curry in bowls with the veg piled high. Top with the spring onion, coriander and a squeeze of lime.