The Berry Company's homemade fruit gummies recipe
Who knew it was so easy to make your own sweets?
It always seems like making your own sweets would be a big faff... leave it to the professionals etc. etc. But how wrong we were. With this recipe, you can basically become Willy Wonka, from your own home. And don't tell anyone, but it's really easy, and won't take up loads of your precious time either.
These delicious and moreish homemade fruit gummies, from @eathappyfeelgood will satisfy any sweet tooth and give you the satisfaction of having created something cute and yummy. And on top of that, they're the perfect sneaky and creative way to get vitamins and berry goodness into your – or your kids' – diets.
- 1 cup The Berry Company juice blend of your choice
- 3 tablespoons powdered gelatine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Put all ingredients in a small pan and cook for a few minutes over a low to medium heat. Stir continuously till all the gelatine is fully dissolved. It’s important not to overheat the mixture.
- Carefully pour into any moulds you like and set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- They keep very well in the fridge for a few days. Enjoy!