The Berry Company's super-fruity smoothie bowl will transform your breakfast
A tasty breakfast treat that's worth getting up for
Looking for a breakfast treat that'll set you up for the day? After a pre-workout snack that'll fill you with energy? In the market for a yummy-looking snack that'll make you the envy of everyone around you? Say no more – we've got what you're after...
Allow us to introduce you to this fruity, filling, berry-tastic smoothie bowl by The Berry Company and @fitfooodlover. Chock-full of blueberries, banana, oats and yoghurt, it's an excellent way to help you get your five a day. And the secret ingredient? A splash of The Berry Company's Cranberry Juice Blend. Not only is it packed with cranberries, but it also contains red grape, lemon and rooibos to enhance the delicious fruity flavour.
- 250ml low-fat yoghurt
- 1 tbsp oats (for a thicker texture)
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 1 banana (half for the smoothie, half for topping)
- 50ml The Berry Company Cranberry Juice Blend
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Garden cress
- Omega-3 seed mix
- Pumpkin seeds
- Put the yoghurt, oats, frozen blueberries, The Berry Company Cranberry Juice, matcha powder and half the banana into a blender and mix well.
- Pour into a bowl. Top with more frozen blueberries and the other half of the banana.
- Finish by adding a handful of garden cress, Omega-3 seed mix and pumpkin seeds.
The Berry Company and @fitfooodlover
You can find out more about The Berry Company here.