The Berry Company's Tiki Stake Out cocktail recipe
Time to get your tiki on
We all need a bit more tiki in our lives right now, and this is the perfect way to get it. Whether you're still stuck in the house, or you're back out in the world, time to dust off the leis, and imagine being on a picture-perfect beach somewhere in the South Pacific.
This tropical recipe by @curiousconcoctions ticks all the tiki boxes... It's got gin, it's got rum, it's got The Berry Company's goji juice, it's got lime, it's got passionfruit, and it's garnished with pineapple leaves. I mean, could that sound any more like your perfect holiday tipple?
- 40ml gin
- 60ml The Berry Company Goji Juice Blend
- 15ml lime juice
- 10ml Malibu Passionfruit
- 5ml high-ester Jamaican rum
- 5ml sugar syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker, fill with ice and shake hard.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with cracked ice.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves.