The easiest Chimichurri recipe for all your barbecue feasts
Whip up this quick and easy Chimichurri to bring some new flavours to your barbecue this summer
We all have that go-to marinade for our meats and proteins on the barbie, but honestly, this Chimichurri marinade should be your new favourite.
Throw away that tired bottle of barbecue sauce, and lather your steaks, fish, tofu or even salad in this fragrant and spicy South American sauce.
Made with Tefal's Infiny Mix+ high speed blender, the fiddly fine chopping usually necessary when making Chimichurri was completely eradicated – the blender did it all. Quick and delicious!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Generous pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup of fresh parley
- 1/2 cup fresh (or dried) oregano
- 1 large medium heat red chilli
- Chop your chilli in half, roughly chop your fresh herbs and peel your garlic. Place in your blender.
- Add all the other ingredients, and pulse blend until the mixture is a finely chopped consistency – you don't want it completely smooth.
- Leave the Chimichurri to sit for at least half an hour, and then use to marinade proteins, or as a salad dressing!
The Tefal Infiny Mix high speed blender has Powelix Life Blade Technology for up to 40x smoother* results and up to 30% faster blending**, as well as an unbreakable Tritan jug and five automatic programmes for endless recipe inspo (smoothie, ice crush, sorbet, dessert and cleaning).
*vs a normal blender / **Compared to Tefal BL310