Vegan banana pancakes recipe
Vegan banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now...
Post sponsored by
Vegan banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now... (as Jack Johnson kinda once sang). These are the perfect weekend breakfast treat.
- 250ml Sproud Original Drink
- 1 ripe banana
- 250g flour (of your choice)
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla bean powder
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Add 50ml batter and cook until bubbles appear.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve.