Vegan choco nice cream recipe
All the taste of chocolate ice cream, none of the dairy
All the taste of chocolate ice cream, none of the dairy.
- 50ml Sproud Original Drink – more if needed
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 dl frozen mango chunks
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Topping suggestions: Nut butter, vegan chocolate sauce, banana, cacao nibs, nuts
- Add all the ingredients into your food processor or high speed blender.
- Process until you've got a silky smooth consistency: this will take a few minutes of pulsing and scraping the sides down. More Sproud might have to be added, but stay patient!
- Serve the choco nice cream in a bowl and add your favourite toppings.
Tip: Make the most simple vegan chocolate sauce by mixing equal parts of agave syrup and cacao powder! Drizzle away…