Vegan curry stuffed potato recipe
An easy vegan midweek meal
Post sponsored by
This easy vegan midweek meal is perfect as it is, but the curry mix also tastes great on toast too. Much better than a bit of jam and butter!
- 4 russet potatoes
- 230g chickpeas, drained
- 4tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 4tbsp Sproud original
- 1tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 sweet apple
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C and bake the potatoes for about 45 minutes or until soft throughout. You can always use a microwave, but they never taste as good.
- Rinse the chickpeas and then add them to a bowl. Mash the chickpeas with the help of a fork.
- Add vegan mayonnaise, Sproud, curry, salt and combine.
- Then add chopped bell pepper, apple and red onion. Stir to combine.
- Serve the curry mix in the baked potatoes!