Vegan French toast recipe
A decadent and delicious easy breakfast recipe
Post sponsored by
A decadent and delicious easy breakfast recipe.
- 250ml Sproud Original Drink
- 6 bread slices
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings: Maple syrup/Fresh fruit of your choice
- In a wide bowl, combine Sproud milk, ground flaxseeds, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Let sit for 15 minutes, while stirring once in a while (the flaxseeds with swell).
- When the batter is done thickening, dip a bread slice into the batter and then cook it for about 3 minutes on each side in a pan on medium heat (use oil if you don’t have a non-stick pan). Repeat for all 6 bread slices.
- Serve the French toast topped with maple syrup and fresh fruit. Bon appetite!