Vegan lentil curry recipe
A warming hug of a recipe for those cold winter nights
Post sponsored by
A warming hug of a recipe for those cold winter nights, this lentil curry will see you through.
- 500ml Sproud Original Drink
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 250ml full fat coconut milk
- 250g red lentils, dry
- 500g cauliflower
- 1 yellow pepper
- Optional, to serve: quinoa, coriander, squeeze of fresh lime juice
- In a deep pan, add curry powder, red curry paste and a splash of water. Cook on high heat until the spices dissolves and form a paste.
- Add Sproud Milk, coconut milk and lentils and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped cauliflower, sliced bell pepper and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with quinoa, lime and fresh coriander.
You can add in any other veggies you might fancy!