Vegan Raffaello candy
Tasty, healthy. The best to special moments
- A glass of oily coconut flakes
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil (not to be confused with pasta)
- 2 tablespoons honey / Jerusalem artichoke syrup or any other to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cashew / almond ~ 10 nuts (as many as your candies)
- Mix the honey with melted coconut oil until smooth, add a glass of chips, mix.
- Remove the resulting mass in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, during which time it will solidify a little.
- Then you need to mold from this mass of candy, inside each putting a nut. It’s not just to roll it up, compact the mass tightly so that everything sticks together.
- Cool the sweet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. After it make a more perfect round shape and wrap the sweets in the coconut flakes or in coconut powder.
- After a night in the fridge, these sweets are ready
Chips should be taken oily and large, then it will be delicious.