Walnut 'meatballs' with Black Bean and Sesame Fettuccine recipe
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. This delicious recipe combining walnut meatballs with Black Bean and Sesame Fettuccine is perfect for a midweek dinner.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Fettuccine
- Walnut 'meatballs': 200g walnuts
- 130g sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp marjoram (optional)
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch salt
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Add all walnut meatball ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined. Some chunks are OK. Roll mixture into balls, about 20.
- Serve pasta and walnut meatballs in bowls.
- Garnish with basil.
Add a cooked tomato sauce if you like. If you are pressed for time, just add the walnut mixture to the Fettuccine instead of rolling it into balls.
Explore Cuisine Pasta