We know what item you're stockpiling
It's been manic at the supermarket – everyone seems to think they're stocking up for a lifetime at home. But what are you stockpiling?
What did you do with your first day home from work?
- I watched daytime TV
- I set up the ideal place to work from home
- I went to the pub
- I slept
Do you have kids at home?
- Yes, but they are my siblings
- My other half is basically a big kid
Are you still going to work?
- Yes, I care for people
- Yes, I work in a shop
- Yes, I work on public transport
- Yes, I have another essential job
Your friends are missing you and want you to arrange something. What do you arrange?
- A holiday. Flights are so cheap!
- A watch-along of your favourite series
- A visit to the park – while social distancing, of course
- A big video chat to catch up (with drinks, obvs)
How much exercise do you normally get?
- I visit the gym a couple of times a week
- I go out for a run when I can
- I like to regularly walk to the fridge and back
- I walk the dog every day
How is lockdown treating you?
- I have doubled my body weight already
- I am loving life. I was built for this
- I'm meant to be working hard... but actually I'm hardly working!
- I feel like I haven't seen another person for about 100 years
What's the first thing you plan on doing when all this is over?
- Rearrange the holiday I had to cancel
- Visit my family
- Pack up my home office setup and get back to work
- Buy bigger clothes to accommodate my new figure!