Who Loves Potato Salad?
Recommended all year round, especially at Thanksgiving...
- 6 to 10 Potatoes
- White or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Celery (optional)
- Onions (Optional)
- Paprika (Extremely Optional😒)
- Boil potatoes until soft, but not too soft
- Peel potatoes, dice them up, place in bowl. If you're using red potatoes,you don't have to peel the skin.
- Use all condiments to your discretion: Mayo, Mustard, Sugar. But you do need at least one capful of vinegar.
- Onions and celery are optional, but if you want to add them, use one stalk of celery, and half an onion. Vidalia preferably.
- Mix up, sprinkle the stuff on top, set in the fridge until time to serve.
We are all different, and so I don't list measurements for ingredients. I tend to over-season so it would be best if you added all your ingredients as you desire. As always, let me know if you made it.
Veoniss M Houston